Friday 4 November 2011

Group Crit with Lorenzo

On Thursday we had a group tutorial with Lorenzo, I found it really helpful to talk about our work with our peers and tutor, the general feeback I was given and a lot of the group was given was:

- You need a range of ideas, do lots of ideas on the same thing wiht varitaions
-Show visual evidence of ideas
-I need to thin about the process
-I need to come up with a name for my brand-something really simple like that completly slipped my mind
-Rationalising-Research how sailors work on boats, what they need, what materials would suit their work, how they would need it packaged.

From this crit I realised I need to get designing, do lots of design sheets and ideas. I also need to think about rationalising my idea, putting out there in the world and how it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment