Monday 14 November 2011

Colour Considerations For Weather



 








I am trying to find the right colours to use to represent the different weather conditions that are mentioned in the shipping forecast. Here are the colour swatched I have started to build on:

These are the colours I have looked at to represent rain, I think it needs to be a blue colour but not a bright blue and bright blue will be needed to represent fair weather.


These are the colour swatch I have started to build up for the weather condition showers, when I think showers I think of light rain so I have looked at light blue colours.



These are the colours I have considered using for thundery showers, when its thundery outside the skies get dark so I have looked at darker blues.



These are the colours for fair weather, when I think of fair weather I think of blue skies so I looked at bright blue colours.


These are the colours I have considered for squally showers, I think the colours need to be dark, but need to differ from the thundery showers.






No comments:

Post a Comment